Analyst responsible for application support for Centers Plan for Healthy Living (CPHL) core systems (e.g., Medical Management, Claim, Data Warehouse, etc.). Reviews and resolves staff issues related to applications. Analyzes incoming requests for system enhancements. Enhances systems to meet business needs.
Education and Experience:
Required: BA/BS degree in Information Systems or equivalent IT experience
Type of Experience
Required: 5+ years of SQL Server development
Preferred: Healthcare experience preferably in a Medicaid/Medicare, MLTC environment
Specific Technical Skills
Required: Use of SQL, Proficiency with MS applications, including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Project and Access, Strong telephonic and customer service skills
Preferred: VB.Net, HTML
Knowledge and Skills:
· Effective presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must be able to participate in meetings with all levels of management within the organization
· Detail oriented, excellent follow up
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· Must be service oriented, quick learner, team player
· Appreciation of cultural diversity
# Direct Reports: n/a
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to the job classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.