Analyst responsible for creating and maintaining interfaces between data sources and application systems using industry standard techniques and software. Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to): Reconciling discrepancies between data sources; using industry standard reporting tools with databases such as SQL Server.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Analyze incoming requests, gather business requirements, create specification documentation and implement systems solutions, such as, but not limited to the following:
2. Liaison with vendors of data sources and application systems to ensure that interfaces and file transfer requirements are maintained.
3. Work as part of a team of a technical team to define and implement technical solutions to business requirements.
Education: BA/BS degree in Information Systems or equivalent IT experience
Skills & Trainings: At least three (3) years of various facets of SQL development experience including the use of ETL tools such as Microsoft SSIS and standard reporting tools such as Microsoft SSRS or SAP Crystal Reports.
1. ETL process using industry standard software.
2. SQL Development techniques using an using industry standard database such as SQL Server or Oracle.
3. Database reporting process using industry standard reporting tools.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Must be able to participate in meetings with all levels of management within the organization
6. Detail oriented, excellent follow up