This position is responsible for monitoring real time performance and activities for the overall Member Service Department. The Workforce Operations Specialist will partner with department management to ensure the proper utilization of resources in order to maximize the level of service to the plan’s membership. The specialist will also assist the Management team with call volume projection and staffing requirements.
• Real time traffic management, to include coordination of skill set adjustment and evaluation and immediate action on specific queue assignments.
• Monitor real time schedule adherence throughout the Member Services. Monitor MSR’s status, to include ensuring that they are in the proper work state and are available for calls when appropriate and not using “after call work” or “Off line” unnecessarily, monitoring call length real time and monitoring traffic.
• Monitor staffing requirements and implement schedule changes or cross training required to meet traffic demands by using forecasting techniques and tools.
• Run and distribute performance reports, keeping the leadership team informed on call center performance and productivity as well as provide intelligence pertaining to data
• Serve as the central communication conduit for all real time operational events affecting member Services Call Center
• Assist with call recording retrieval and other ACD system assignments
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. additional 2-3 years of experience and technical knowledge may be considered in lieu of degree requirement
Type of Experience
• Minimum of two years of experience in a contact center environment required
• Ability to prioritize a heavy workload in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Expert user level knowledge of employed contact center technologies must be attained. Knowledge of ACD systems and Call Recording systems is desirable.
• Analytical and technical ability is required to review and analyze statistics, identify issues and trends, and recommend solutions.
• Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills are required to interact effectively with all levels of staff, as well as external vendors and/or customers
• Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (especially Excel) is required.